Posted in home improvement cast
Google’s TV ambitions have long been cloudy. In 2013, thehelped usher in an era of streaming televisions but did so by relying on your phone, tablet or computer to supply the apps and content. Android TV, which arrived in 2014, added an interface and TV-specific apps but never reached the same popularity level of from Amazon, Roku and Apple. The all-new $50 Chromecast with Google TV is the search giant’s best TV effort yet and one of the best streamers you can buy, period.
- Useful remote
- Large app selection, including HBO Max and Peacock
- Makes excellent use of the Google Assistant
- Ties in well with YouTube TV, Google Photos
- Can lag when switching apps or using voice.
- Assistant doesn’t always give the best option to play back content
The new Chromecast is a