- COTY Russia is the most prestigious awards ceremony in the Russian market
- Kia Picanto named ‘Best City Car’ for the fifth consecutive year
- 3rd generation Kia Ceed tops ‘Small middle class’ category
- All-new Kia Seltos wins in the ‘Compact SUV’ category
- Kia Stinger takes home honors in the prestigious ‘Grand Tourer’ class
MOSCOW and SEOUL, South Korea, Sept. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Kia Motors has won a staggering four prizes at the annual Car of the Year Russia awards, with accolades for the Kia Picanto, Ceed, Seltos and Stinger.
The Car of the Year Russia awards is the most prestigious automotive award ceremony in the Russian automotive calendar. Held every year since it was established in 2000, the awards consider every car on sale in the Russian market, this year totaling over 300 models. The cars are judged by the Russian people in an online vote over a number