Dublin, Sept. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Smart and Fast Cities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The goal of the Smart & Fast Cities report is to provide high-end design companies and contract players with a tool to identify potential locations where to set their mono-brand stores, keeping into account potential synergies (for instance the presence of complementary brands) as well as an indicator of the cost of the area. It provides the industry, in general, with an analysis on the medium-term trends affecting the main cities worldwide.
In general, the report is intended to cater to all the companies operating in all the durable consumer goods segments. More specifically, an in-depth analysis is addressed to two of the core-business segments: kitchen furniture and lighting fixtures.
The report provides profiles of 151 cities worldwide with a selection of economic and demographic indicators (2013 and 2018), estimates of the potential market of two selected durable consumer goods sectors (2013 and 2018), lighting and kitchen furniture, in each city and the forecasts for the market development to the year 2023. The study also offers an indicator that, through six dimensions (demographic dynamics, economic wealth, consumption, quality of life, infrastructure, governance), ranks the cities according to their business attractiveness. In their last part, the profiles deliver an analysis of the geographical presence of a selected sample of 65 brands, each of which operates as a trend-setter in its own category, in 143 out of the 151 cities considered. Each identified location is characterized by its type (store, multi brand store, shopping centre) and the cost of the area in which they are located. The aim is, thus, to provide a comprehensive view of the cities that a selection of international retailers entered.
For each city profile, the following data, indicators and forecasts are provided:
- Population and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Households and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Gross domestic product per capita and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Household’s consumption per capita and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Gross domestic product and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Household’s consumption and its rank within the sample, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Breakdown of households by the level of income, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Lighting demand and its growth rate, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Kitchen furniture demand and its growth rate, 2013, 2018 and 2023
- Business attractiveness index and its components
- Spatial analysis of the distribution of 65 brands within the city map
- Ashley Furniture
- B&B Italia
- Villeroy & Boch
- Veneta Cucine
- Herman Miller
- Kare Design
- Leroy Merlin
- B+H Architects
- Foster + Partners
- LPA Lighting Partners Associates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oqdqhb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900