Posted in home repair
- Wide range of coverage and policies: Allstate offers coverage to protect a homeowner’s home and belongings, including a suite of optional coverage.
- Available in all states: Allstate homeowners insurance is available nationwide, meaning it’s easy to find a policy that suits your needs, no matter where in the U.S. you live.
- Offers both in-person and online customer service tools: Allstate provides a variety of ways to contact it, including in person, online, by telephone, and via its mobile app.
- Agent experience varies: Because Allstate employs a range of people who act as agents, customer service may vary, including factors such as responsiveness.
- Online quotes not always available: In some zip codes, you can’t get a quote online, so you’ll need to contact an agent for more information.
Allstate Standard Home Insurance Coverage Plan
When you purchase a homeowners insurance policy with Allstate, rest assured that you’re